YoungMinds is a psychology clinic offering individual and group therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
Our psychologists have a diverse range of experience which enables us to provide a comprehensive service to meet the needs of all age groups.
Clients come to see us for a number of reasons:
- Psychological assessments (Cognitive, intelligence, personality & behavioural)
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders – social anxiety, panic disorders, phobias and OCD related issues
- Developmental concerns including poor performance at school or university
- Behavioural difficulties including autism spectrum disorders and ADHD
- Family and/or couple relationship problems
- Work related stress and adjustment disorders
- Personality and other self disorders
- Trauma and suffering including post traumatic stress, sexual abuse and grief and loss
- Managing chronic pain and other chronic health conditions
- Coping with transitions into aged care and carer well-being
- Eating disorders and substance addiction.
Our philosophy is young minds for all ages and we are dedicated to providing high quality professional counselling services so that our clients learn to get the most out of life.
All psychologists have national registration and are members of the Australian Psychological Society.